|Vacancy||:||Senior Executive, Group Internal Audit|
- Develop the scope of the assignment, seeking input from the team manager and supervisor.
- Manage the assignments day-to-day to ensure that it is completed based on agreed timeline and within the allocated resources.
- Plan and execute operational audit assignments as per annual Audit Plan.
- Prepare draft reports for Audit Manager's review.
- Create and update audit programmes on auditable areas.
- Perform follow up audits / special audits / ad-hoc assignment as and when required
- University Degree/Finalist in Professional Qualification in Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience with at least 2 years in internal auditing.
- Good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Good understanding of audit framework and control processes.
- Independent, highly motivated and a team player.
The Company offers excellent career opportunities to the successful candidates who are dynamic and possess drive and initiative. In addition to a competitive salary and fringe benefits, non-contributory Personal Accident Insurance, Life Insurance, Group Health Plan and five-day working week will be offered.