All copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (CCMD). You acquire no rights in the website other than the limited right to use the website in accordance with these terms. You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (CCMD).
CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (CCMD) reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this website and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
In no event, will CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (CCMD) or any of its subsidiary or associated companies or their directors and employees accept any liability with regard to the information contained in the website. Your sole remedy is to discontinue using this website.
These terms may be amended by CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (CCMD) from time to time. These terms and conditions and the content of this website are governed by Malaysian law, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
1. This e-mail (and any attachment hereto) are private and confidential and may contain proprietary or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, (i) you are hereby informed that any use, review, retransmission, dissemination, disclosure, copying or other use of this e-mail and the information it contains is strictly prohibited; and (ii) please notify the sender and immediately delete/destroy all copies (electronic or otherwise) of this e-mail and all attachments.
2. CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (524271-W) (“CCMDBIO”) and its subsidiary, associate and affiliate corporations reserve the right to monitor all email communications through its networks.
3. CCMD and its subsidiary, associate and affiliate corporations (collectively “CCMDBIO Group”) do not guarantee that emails and attachments are virus free. E-mail transmission also cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete. CCMDBIO Group therefore does not accept any liability whatsoever in respect of any viruses or other interfering or damaging elements or computer problems experienced nor any errors or omissions in the contents of this email, which arise as a result of this form of communication.
4. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CCMDBIO Group. Employees and officers of the CCMDBIO Group are expressly required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to CCMDBIO Group policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. CCMDBIO Group will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages, penalties or other liability arising.
5. Contracts may only be concluded on behalf of any member of CCMDBIO Group with another party by that member’s authorised signatories and not by email communication.
6. If verification of the contents of this email is required, please request a hard-copy version.
7. This Email Disclaimer is applicable to all emails sent or purported to be sent by, through or via any email server(s), networks(s), service(s), system(s), application(s) or account(s) belonging or licensed to, or otherwise operated, used or authorised by or on behalf of CCM Duopharma Biotech Berhad (524271-W) and/or any of its subsidiary, associate or affiliate corporations.